- Brand: Infinity Bond
- Type: Industrial Tape
- Adhesive: Modified Acrylic
- Backing: Polypropylene
Overview of Infinity Bond LSE PES-8 Double-Sided Polyester Tape
Infinity Bond LSE PES-8 is an 8 mil transparent double-sided self-adhesive tape consisting of PET backing and a modified acrylic adhesive with a red polypropylene release liner. The adhesive system is especially resistant to plasticizers and offers a secure bond even at elevated temperatures.
Use Infinity Bond LSE PES-8 tape for mounting cell phone components, battery packs, electronic devices, and bonding applications in the appliance industry. It is also frequently used for mounting ABS plastic parts in the car industry.
Infinity Bond Tape Features
- Transparent adhesive with a red polypropylene release liner
- Secure bond at elevated temperatures
- Suitability for most demanding applications such as heavy stress, high temperatures, or critical substrates.
- Reliable bond even to LSE substrates
- Immediate usability right after assembly
- UV, aging, and plasticizer resistance
- High tack coupled with high adhesive strength
Infinity Bond LSE PES-8 is a great alternative to the following tapes:
- 3M 9088 tape
Submit the form below to get the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for Infinity Bond LSE PES-8 Tape sent to your email address.
Questions about Infinity Bond LSE PES-8 Tape? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.