- Brand: 3M
- Type: Industrial Tape
- Adhesive: Modified Acrylic
- Backing: Acrylic Foam
3M VHB Tape 5952 Overview
3M VHB Tape 5952 is a black 0.045 in (1.1 mm) modified acrylic adhesive with a very conformable foam core. It can replace rivets, welds, and screws. The fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond a variety of surfaces.
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture, and more by offering better gap filling capabilities
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
|7000028971||0.5 in / 36 yd / Case of 18||$1,315.00|
|7000028997||0.75 in / 36 yd / Case of 12||$1,255.00|
|7000042794||1 in / 36 yd / Case of 9||$1,095.00|
|7000049237||0.75 in / 15 yd / Case of 12||$556.00|
Questions about 3M 5952? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Industrial Tape||Industrial Tape|
|Adhesive||Modified Acrylic||Tackified Acrylic|
|Backing||Acrylic Foam||Foamed Acrylic|
|Thickness||45 mil||47 mil|
|Widths: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 2"
Lengths: 36 - 72 yd
Custom Sizes Available