- Brand: Infinity Bond
- Type: Industrial Tape
- Adhesive: Acrylic
- Backing: Tissue
Overview of Infinity Bond LSE TS-4 Double-Sided Tissue Tape
Infinity Bond LSE TS-4 is a 4.5 mil, double-sided mounting and splicing tape. It is equipped with non-woven backing and is coated with an acrylic adhesive of high tack and good shear strength. This tape is primarily used for mounting name plates, signs, attaching PDA components, and splicing webs.
Features & Benefits
- UV and aging resistant
- Resistant to plasticizers
- Good shear resistance
- High tack and shear strength
- Mounting of signs, covers, and nameplates
- Mounting of door linings in the car industry
- Mounting of plastic bags, dispatch bags, continuous stationery, posters, etc.
- Splicing of paper and film webs
How to Apply Infinity Bond Tape
- It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry, and free of grease or oil
- Bond strength is dependent upon the amount of adhesive-to-surface contact developed
- Note that different pressure, time, and temperature on different (film/rigid) surface achieves different performance
Infinity Bond LSE TS-4 is a great alternative to the following tapes:
- 3M 9456 tape
- 3M 9086 tape
Submit the form below to get the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for Infinity Bond LSE TS-4 Tape sent to your email address.
Questions about Infinity Bond LSE TS-4 Tape? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.