Hotmelt.com not only strives to provide the highest quality products but also offers support from a team of dedicated experts. Whether you ordered something by mistake or received an item you no longer need, rest assured that we will work with you to correct the situation. Have questions concerning a return or exchange? Feel free to fill out our RMA Request Form.
Unopened and Unused Items
When returning items, a Return Material Authorization (RMA) must first be approved and issued before you can send the items back for credit. Items returned without an RMA will not be eligible for credit. You have 30 days to return unopened and unused items.
- The product must be completely sealed and packaged as it was by the manufacturer.
- Products must contain the complete manufacturer’s contents, including but not limited to cords, nozzles and instruction manuals. Opened or partial returns will not be accepted unless specifically authorized by Hotmelt.com.
- Hotmelt.com is not responsible for shipping charges incurred for returned items.
- Once we receive the items in full, a credit will be issued minus shipping charges and a 20% restocking fee.
- We will issue a credit to the original credit card or account once all the criteria of our return and refund policy are met.
Opened Items and Special Orders
Unless cleared by a staff member, Hotmelt.com reserves the right to refuse returns of opened items, special orders, and hazardous materials.
Returning Defective Items
In the event that a customer receives a defective item, we will issue an RMA form for its return.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred in returning defective items unless approved by Hotmelt.com.
- Defective items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. If the customer no longer has the manufacturer's packaging, the customer will be responsible for the cost of new packaging.
- Hotmelt.com is not responsible for damage caused during shipping, and most manufacturers' warranties do not cover damage incurred during shipping. We recommend insuring all returns for the value of the items being shipped.
Please see our shipping policy for more information on our process.