- Brand: Infinity Bond
- Type: Industrial Tape
- Adhesive: Rubber
- Backing: Polyethylene Foam
Overview of Infinity Bond GPR PE-31 Double-Sided Polyethylene Foam Tape
Infinity Bond GPR PE-31 is a 31 mil white double-sided polyethylene foam tape. This tape is equipped with a synthetic rubber adhesive and provides excellent immediate bonding strength. Infinity Bond GPR PE-31 tape is great for bonding trims and profiles (plastic extrusions), mounting shelf edge labeling systems, and construction of POS displays.
- Excellent immediate bonding strength
- High bonding strength even on low surface energy substrates
- Highly conformable foam backing provides high bonding strength on rough or uneven surfaces
- Multi-purpose tape suitable for hand or automatic application
- Bonding of trims and profiles (plastic extrusions)
- Mounting of shelf edge labeling systems
- Fixing of cable channels
- Construction of POS-displays
- Mounting of indoor signs
- Assembly aid, pre-fixation
How to Apply Infinity Bond Tape
- It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry, and free of grease or oil
- Bond strength is dependent upon the amount of adhesive-to-surface contact developed
- Note that different pressure, time, and temperature on different (film/rigid) surface achieves different performance
Infinity Bond GPR PE-31 is a great alternative to the following tapes:
- 3M 4462 tape
- Avery FM 2132 tape
Submit the form below to get the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for Infinity Bond GPR PE-31 sent to your email address.
Questions about Infinity Bond GPR PE-31? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.