- Brand: Infinity Bond
- Type: Industrial Tape
- Adhesive: Rubber
- Backing: Polyester
Overview of Infinity Bond GPR PES-4 Double-Sided Polyester Tape
Infinity Bond GPR PES-4 is a 4 mil double-sided polyester tape with a general purpose rubber adhesive. It bonds well to polyurethane foams, fabrics, and low surface energy materials. Infinity Bond GPR PES-4 tape is commonly used for foam bonding and general-purpose attachment in automotive and appliance applications.
Features & Benefits
- Dimensional stability and good die-cutting characteristics
- Strong bond to a wide variety of materials and good foam bonding performance
- High tensile strength and good converting performance
- HIgh tensile strength and tear resistance with excellent die-cutting performance
- Two-year warranty
How to Apply Infinity Bond Tape
- It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry, and free of grease or oil
- Bond strength is dependent upon the amount of adhesive-to-surface contact developed
- Note that different pressure, time, and temperature on different (film/rigid) surface achieves different performance
Infinity Bond GPR PES-4 is a great alternative to the following tapes:
- 3M 476XL
- 3M 9816
Submit the form below to get the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for Infinity Bond GPR PES-4 Tape sent to your email address.
Questions about Infinity Bond GPR PES-4 Tape? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.