- Type: Industrial/Pneumatic
- Stick Size: PUR Cartridges
PAM Buehnen 700KD Glue Gun Overview
The HB 700KD Extrusion PUR Glue gun is a state of the art created by PAM Buehnen. This PUR glue gun allows you to safely dispense PUR hot melt. The HB 700KD has an adjustable operating temperature from 104°F to 400°F, which is easy to adjust on the integrated digital temperature display with controls.
PUR hot melt adhesives are great for bonds that require a high heat resistance or flexibility in cold temperatures. PUR hot melt adhesive cartridges are used for assembly or structural bonds. When using the HB 700KD it's necessary to use a purge cleaner to prevent PUR from hardening in the nozzle.
- 600 W Heating element, 120 V
- 104 °F – 400 °F Adjustable Operating Temperature
- Internal Heated Chamber for use with adhesives in 10oz Aluminum Cartridges
- Integrated Digital Temperature Display and Controls
- Pneumatically Assisted
- Dispensing – 2.1 cfm (Spray)/4.2 cfm (Extrusion)
- Weight – 3 lb 12 oz
- Designed for PUR and Other Thermoset Hot Melt adhesive in Cartridge form
- Included Wire Stand or may be used with optional Work Station or Tool Stand
- Uses 8.5" length Cartridges
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.