- Gun Type: Polyurethane (PUR) 10 Ounce Cartridges
- Dispensing Form: Spray
- Temperature: Variable LCD Display
- Features: Pneumatic Assistance
Reka TR 80 LCD PUR Hot Melt Cartridge Spray Gun Overview
The Reka TR 80 LCD glue gun dispenses standard 10 ounce PUR cartridges in spray form. This unique PUR applicator has variable temperature with an LCD readout on the gun allowing for extremely precise temperature regulation.
The TR 80 is a pneumatically assisted PUR glue gun making it easy to dispense, even over long periods of time. It can apply PUR hot melt in dots, lines and spray. We recommend a cartridge preheater for higher volume applications to eliminate any down time when switching to a new cartridge.
- The Reka PUR Hot Melt Spray System works with pressure-sensitive and melting glues of high and low viscosities without solvents
- The TR 80 LCD Cartridge Hot-Spray-System is capable of spraying melting glues contained in 310 ml aluminum cartridges
- The control of the compressed air and the manometer scale are integrated into the stand
- Electronic temperature control
- Temperature control range approx. 50°C to 210°C
- Application of glue dots/lines and spray
- With digital display
Cartridges not included.
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.