- Brand: Steinel/Infinity
- Part Number: 1361
- PUR Hot Melt Applicator - 50 Gram Cartridges
Infinity PUR 1361 Hot Melt Applicator Overview
Please note: This product has been discontinued. We recommend the new Infinity Bond PUR 3000 as a replacement.
The Infinity PUR 1361 applicator replaces the Titebond HiPURformer 1361 applicator for dispensing 50 gram PUR hot melt cartridges. This gun dispenses any of the Titebond HiPUR or Infinity PUR cartridges with ease. It offers a heating station with a 5-10 minute warm-up time, after which, the gun can be removed for completely wireless dispensing.
All 50 Gram PUR Cartridges
Common Infinity Polyurethane PUR Applications
- Miter joints
- Face frames
- Drawer assembly
- No clamp glue-ups
- Cabinet assembly
- Window/door casings
- Cabinet assembly
- Crown/trim molding
- Maintenance repair
- Countertop backsplash
- Furniture repair
- Outdoor furniture assembly
- Infinity 1361 PUR Cartridge Gun User Guide
- Accessories: 50 g cartridge
- Glue Available in: 50gm “no-drip” cartridges
- Glue Application Temperature: 212°F - 284°F (100°C - 140°C)
- Warm Up Time: Quick 10 - 12 minutes
- Max. Application Time: 15-20 min (cordless gluing)
- Voltage: 120 VAC
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.87” (22.20 mm)
- Dimensions: 6.75” x 9.50” x 1.80” (l x w x h)
- Net Weight: 0.78 lb (12.48 oz)
- Single Sell Pack Dimensions: 12.00” x 8.00” x 2.90”Weight: 1.92 lbs (30.70 oz)
- Warranty: One year limited
- customer service
- wood casing
- trim work
I had great success with the returns on a handrail, but not so much cabinets, trim and casings. Still learning. The great news is that your customer service is outstanding.
Product use age
Very good Shipping was slow from usps
Can’t do with out
Time saved on window and door trim paid for itself one job
Excellent, shipping was fast, I
Excellent, shipping was fast, I love the product, I'm a finish Carpenter and use it allot in glueing trim together. Works great and I don't have to wait for the glue to set up, glue it together and nail the trim in place. Works great.
HiPur glue is for real
Love the time saved over traditional glue and joinery for wood casing. No tenons needed with this glue. Easily shaved off 75% time with the same strength.
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.