- Quantity: Case of 5 Cartridges or 5 Gallon Pail
- Industry: Woodworking | General Assembly
- Features: Extra Long Open Time
- Applicator: 3M Standard Temp Applicator
3M EZ 250150 PUR Hot Melt Overview
The 3M PUR Easy 250150 is an excellent general purpose PUR hot melt. It has a long open and set time for wood and plastics. EZ 250150 is also very good at bonding aluminum or glass surfaces to wood and plastic.
The 3M 250150 is a medium viscosity PUR with a 150 second set time and a full 4 minute open time. Like most polyurethane hot melts, it has an excellent bond strength and continues to strengthen over time with moisture in the air.
Hotmelt.com carries the full line of 3M Polyurethane (PUR) hot melts and adhesives. Please contact us with any questions about the 3M Easy 250150 or any of the 3M products.
3M EZ 250150 Works With:
- 3M Easy 250 Polyurethane (PUR) Applicator - Standard Temperature Yellow
Compare 3M Easy 250150 To
All 3M Easy 250 PUR Hot Melt Cartridges
- Adhesive Type Urethane
- Application Method Extruded from hand held or bench mounted applicators
- Brand Scotch-Weld
- Color White/Off-White
- Consumer Label No
- Full Cure 24 Hour
- Hardness 45 Shore D
- Industries Automotive, Construction, Consumer Goods, Electronics, Furniture, General Industrial, Military & Government, Packaging, Retail, Signage, Specialty Vehicle, Transportation, Woodworking
- Product Form Cartridge
- Set Time 120-150 Second
- Shelf Life in Months (from date of manufacture) 12
- Solids Weight Percent (Approximate) 100 Percent
- Storage Temperature 60 to 80 Degree Fahrenheit
- Storage Temperature (Celsius) 16 to 27 °C
- Substrate 1 Metal, Plastics (ABS, PVC, Acrylic)
- Substrate 2 Metal, Plastics (ABS, PVC, Acrylic)
- Substrates Glass, Metal, Plastics (ABS, PVC, Acrylic), Wood
- Volume 0.1 gal
Questions about 3M PUR EZ250150? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||PUR Hot Melt||PUR Hot Melt|
|Open Time||4 - 5 minutes||3 - 3.5 minutes|
|Set Time||2 - 2.5 minutes||3 - 4.5 minutes|
|Application Temperature||235F to 275F||230F to 270F|
|Viscosity||9,000 cps||6,500 - 13,000 cps|
|Color||Off White||Off White|
|Size||10 oz cartridge|
2 kg slug
5 gal pail
|50 gram cartridge
10 oz cartridge
2 kg slug
5 gal pail
55 gal drum
These values are only approximate. Manufacturers use different parameters for determining adhesive properties, so refer to the manufacturer data sheets for actual specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.