- Brand: Infinity Bond
- Hot Melt Type: PUR Polyurethane Hot Melt
- Contact Us with Questions
Infinity PUR MP75 PUR Hot Melt Overview
Infinity PUR MP75 PUR hot melt is a general-purpose adhesive that is extremely versatile and creates a strong bond between a wide variety of substrates. It has a set time of 3 - 4.5 minutes and will continue to cure as it interacts with moisture from the air. Infinity PUR MP75 10 ounce cartridges are available to purchase as a single cartridge or in a case of 10.
The MP75 is waterproof, making it a great solution for both interior and exterior projects. The MP75 is a standard temperature PUR that is applied at 250 degrees F. This PUR hot melt greatly reduces and even eliminates the need for staples, nails, screws, and other fasteners because of its quick set time and superb bond strength.
Other InfinityPUR MP75 Sizes
- Infinity PUR MP75 - 50 Gram Cartridge
- Infinity PUR MP75 - 10 Oz Cartridge
- Infinity PUR MP75 - 2 kg Slugs
- Infinity PUR MP75 - 5 Gallon Pail
- Infinity PUR MP75 - 55 Gallon Drum
Dispensing Infinity PUR MP75 10 Ounce Cartridges
- Type: Polyurethane
- State: Solid
- Color: Translucent
- Dried film: Opaque white
- Solids: 100%
- Viscosity: 9,500 cps @ 250°F.
- Calculated VOC (less water): 0.0 g/L
- Weight/gallon: 9.8 lbs.
- Flashpoint: N/A
- Freeze/thaw stability: Will not freeze
This works great. The bond it makes is incredibly strong.
Questions about Infinity PUR MP75? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.