- Bonds: Wood, Plastic, Metal
- Features: 60 Second Open Time
- Applicator: Most Standard 10 oz Cartridge Guns
- Size: 10 oz (300 gram) Cartridge
- Includes: Disposable Nozzles
Infinity Bond superPUR 60 Hot Melt Overview
Infinity Bond superPUR 60 is a high-performance polyurethane (PUR) hot melt adhesive for bonding wood, plastics, metals, and many other difficult substrates. This PUR hot melt is dispensed at 250 degrees F, offers a 60 second set time, and comes with two disposable dispensing nozzles so there is no purge or cleaning necessary.
Each cartridge comes with two high temp disposable nozzles.
Dispensing Applicator Options
The Infinity Bond superPUR 60 is compatible with most cartridge dispensing glue guns.
Infinity Bond superPUR 60 Applications
- General Product Assembly
- Plastic Bonding
- Furniture Making and Woodworking
- Hardwood Flooring Installation
- Cabinet Making
- Type: Polyurethane
- State: Solid
- Open Time: 60 Seconds
- Color: Translucent
- Dried film: Opaque white
- Solids: 100%
- Calculated VOC (less water): 0.0 g/L
- Weight/gallon: 9.8 lbs.
- Flashpoint: N/A
- Freeze/thaw stability: Will not freeze
- Storage life: 12-18 months in unopened foil pouch. 4 weeks after opened.
Data Sheets and Brochures
Questions about Infinity SuperPUR 60? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.