- Quantity: Granular, Holz-Her Cartridge, Lined Can
- Industry: Edgebanding
- Features: Fast Setting, Permanent Bond
- Applicator: Multiple Options | Automated Equipment
Jowat Jowatherm Reaktant 608.00 / 608.01 PUR Overview
The Jowat Jowatherm Reaktant PUR hot melt is a very popular edgebanding adhesive. This industry-specific polyurethane (PUR) is fast setting and continues to strengthen for several days as it continues to react with moisture in the air creating a permanent bond.
Jowatherm Reaktant 608 bonds to a wide range of substrates including solid wood, wood veneer, HPL/CPL, polyester, PVC, ABS, PP, metal and resinated paper edgebands. Reaktant 608 should be applied at 110-130C and comes in both granular and Holz-Her hot melt cartridges. This PUR is often applied with automatic edgebanders.
This product is available in two colors, natural (608.00) and white (608.01).
* Pro Tip: It is highly recommended that this product be purged with the Jowatherm 930.94 cleaning material after being used to avoid adhesive from setting and damaging equipment.
- Application Temp: 110-130 C (230-266 F)
- Reaction Time: 5 Days until full strength
- Bonds: Wood, Veneer, HPL/CPL, Polyester, PVC, ABS, PP, Resinated Paper
Directions for Use:
- Crosslinking within a few days, depending on the humidity of ambient air and substrate moisture. Good elasticity at low temperatures as well as good resistance to solvents.Processing with special equipment from moisture-proof sealed containers.Tested according to Jowat test methods. Customer trials are recommended.
- Cleaning: If necessary, flush out hot melt remnants from the melt and applicator units with JowatFlushing Agent 930.94 (red). For more information refer to the “PUR hot melt Manual”under the heading “Maintenance and Cleaning” (available upon request)
- Storage: May be stored in properly closed original containers, cool and dry (15-25°C (59-77°F)).Best before date, please refer to label on the packaging unit.
- Packaging: Moisture-proof sealed containers. Types of packaging and units upon request.
- Remarks: For further information concerning handling, transport and disposal, please refer to theSafety Data Sheet. Our information on this data sheet is based on test results from our laboratories as well as on experience gained in the field by our customers. It can, however, not cover all parameters for each specific application and is therefore not binding for us. The information given in this leaflet represents neither a performance guarantee nor a guarantee of properties, nature, condition, state or quality. No liability may be derived from these indications nor from the recommendations made by our free technical advisory service.
Good Product for PUR machine
This stuff is amazing. We don't have issues with it and it is reliable.
No complaints at all
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.