- Quantity: 11lb Carton & 22 lb Carton
- Industry: Woodworking/Packaging
- Options: 1/2" Stick and 1 3/4" Slug
- Color: Off White Hot Melt
Power Adhesives TEC Bond LM44 Hot Melt Overview
TEC Bond LM44 is a low melt glue stick formulation that is very effective for heat distortion on when bonding sensitive substrates such as polystyrene, fabric or foam. TEC Bond LM44 also has a short open time which allows it to work well in the packaging industry and with woods and plastics.
Why Buy from Hotmelt.com
Hotmelt.com carries the full Power Adhesives line of TEC Bond hot melt glue sticks and bulk hot melt products. Please contact us if you have any questions about this glue stick or would like a quote on volume pricing.
Power Adhesives TEC LM44 Glue Sticks Per Carton
- 11 lbs of glue stick size 1/2" x 8" is approximately 248 glue sticks
- 22 lbs of glue slug size 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" is approximately 176 glue slugs
- Suggested application temperature 265-320ºF
- Brookfield viscosity (POW-12-VISC) spindle 27: 1400cps @ 350ºF
- Ring & ball softening point (ASTM E28): 208ºF
- Heat resistance (BS5350 Part H3): 167ºF
- Open time: Short
- Low temperature flexibility (tg): 14
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.