- Works With:
- Nordson® H200 Modules
- Nordson® Surebead Modules
- Nordson® Classic Blue Modules
- Nordson® Solid Blue Modules
- Contact Us with Questions or Call (877)933-3343
Replacement for Nordson Solid Blue Low Profile Applicator
SolidBlue applicators and modules are available in two designs. SolidBlue S applicators feature air-open/spring-closed (AO/SC) actuation and SolidBlue A applicators feature air-open/air-closed (AO/AC) actuation. Both applicator provide up to twice the service life of Nordson Classic Blue Series applicators. SolidBlue applicators and modules are the industry standards for general packaging applications.
The replacement for Nordson® Solid Blue low profile applicator has a 0.88 centers, CA configuration. This applicator is compatible with Nordson® bulk systems (or equivalent) and manufactured in the USA to the highest quality standards.
- SolidBlue A, 2-Module, 0.88 Centers, CA (Nordson® 1057394)
- SolidBlue S, 2-Module, 0.88 Centers, CA (Nordson® 1057397)
- SolidBlue S, 2-Module, 1.50 Centers, CA (Nordson® 1057403)
- SolidBlue A, 4-Module, 0.88 Centers, CA (Nordson® 1057395)
- SolidBlue S, 4-Module, 0.88 Centers, CA (Nordson® 1057404)
- SolidBlue S, 4-Module, 1.00 Centers, IA (Nordson® 1057406)
- SolidBlue S, 4-Module, 0.88-2.62-0.88 Centers, CA (Nordson® 1057407)
- SolidBlue S, 4-Module, 0.88-2.75-0.88 Centers, CA (Nordson® 1057408)
- SolidBlue S, 4-Module, 0.88-4.50-0.88 Centers, CA (Nordson® 1057409)
- SolidBlue S, 4-Module, 0.88-1.50-0.88 Centers, CA (Nordson® 1057410)
- SolidBlue S, 6-Module, 0.88 Centers, CA (Nordson® 1057411)
Replacement for Nordson Solid Blue Low Profile Applicator Works With
- Nordson Style H200 Air Open Spring Close Replacement Module
- Nordson Style H200 Reduced Cavity Hot Melt Module
- Nordson Style Classic Blue Zero Cavity Extended Nozzle Hot Melt Module
- Nordson Style Classic Blue Reduced Cavity Hot Melt Module
- Nordson Style Classic Blue Zero Cavity Hot Melt Module
- Nordson Style Solid Blue Ball and Seat Spring Close Hot Melt Module
Buy Better Hot Melt Applicators for Less
You're spending too much on replacement Nordson® parts like this replacement for Nordson® Solid Blue low profile applicator. Hotmelt.com offers the highest quality, made in the USA hot melt spare parts at a fraction of EOM prices. Buy better hot melt parts for less at Hotmelt.com.
Questions on Replacing the Nordson Solid Blue Low Profile Applicator?
Hotmelt.com has trained equipment technicians and engineers on-staff ready to help with product recommendations, installation questions and anything else you need. Contact us now for help on your current or new hot melt application.
Want to use 50% less hot melt? Learn about how to easily implement hot melt dotting and calculate your cost savings in under 60 seconds.
What are the main features of the Solid Blue Low Profile Applicator?
- Deliver reliable, long-life operation
- Reduce module replacement costs
- Feature new EasyOn design for faster installation
- Large diameter heater improves service life
- Inspection port allows visual monitoring of module performance
What does the 0.88 centers mean?
0.88 centers is the distance from the center of one gun module to the center for the next gun module. 0.88 inches or 22 mm is the closest you can get for H200, Classic Blue, Solid Blue, and SureBead gun modules, which is the standard for most low profile applicators.
What does "CA" stand for?
CA stands for Common Air. If you have one solenoid valve controlling all the modules on a multi-module gun then it is called 'common air'. IA stands for Independent Air. If each module on a multi module gun needs to fire at separate times, then they require their own solenoid valve for each gun module, which is called independent air.
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.