- Best for wood-to-wood applications
- 60 Second open time
- Applicator: Infinity Bond PUR 3000
- Exact Replacement of Titebond WW60
Infinity PUR WW60 Hot Melt Overview
* Note: This is an EXACT replacement for the Titebond WW60 HiPUR Glue.
The Infinity PUR WW60 is wood to wood polyurethane hot melt (PUR) adhesive. This cartridge is an exact replacement of the Titebond WW60 PUR and is dispensed using the same cartridge gun.
One cartridge produces approximately 50 linear feet of adhesive.
PUR WW60 Applications
PUR WW60 is an excellent adhesive for product assembly and manufacturing applications. It offers bonds strong enough to often replace screws, fasteners, nails, staples, and other non-adhesive fastening mechanisms. The PUR WW60 is also dispensed with an all-electric applicator that is lightweight, cordless, and very portable giving tremendous freedom in assembly applications.
- Cabinet Making
- Furniture Making and Woodworking
- Hardwood Flooring Installation
- General Product Assembly
Compatible PUR Guns
- Infinity PUR 3000 Applicator
- Titebond HiPURformer Applicator (discontinued)
- Steinel PUR Glue 50 Applicator (discontinued)
All 50 Gram PUR Cartridges
Hotmelt.com carries the full line of Infinity PUR adhesives and equipment. Contact us with any questions about the WW60 PUR or any of the Infinity PUR products.
- Type: Polyurethane
- State: Solid
- Color: Translucent
- Dried film: Opaque white
- Solids: 100%
- Viscosity: 12,000 cps @ 250°F.
- Calculated VOC (less water): 0.0 g/L
- Weight/gallon: 9.8 lbs.
- Flashpoint: N/A
- Freeze/thaw stability: Will not freeze
- Storage life: 12-18 months in unopened foil pouch. 4 weeks after opened.
Fast setting, easy assembly of wood parts — STRONG bond!
Found the product by mistake.I have been redoing my kitchen and after waiting 3 months for my cabinets we found that the farmers sink was not the proper depth that we needed. I wasn't going to wait another 3 months. Decided to build it up to the correct depth . I noticed the cabinets had adhesive in certain areas and so started searing for something similar. I found this product and couldn't be happier with the result. Love this stuff and have found many uses for it Thanks!
Was doubtful at first, but once I put together the first couple of window casings I was very pleased with the results. Good Stuff.
love the product. I do high end fine finish work and this stuff is a god send
so far so good need to use it more
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.