- Brand: Infinity Bond
- Hot Melt Type: Polyurethane PUR
- Contact Us with Questions
Infinity PUR MP75 PUR Hot Melt Overview
Infinity PUR MP75 PUR hot melt is a general-purpose adhesive that is extremely versatile and creates a strong bond between a wide variety of substrates. It has a set time of 3 - 4.5 minutes and will continue to cure as it interacts with moisture from the air. Infinity PUR MP75 in 5 Gallon Pails is perfect for high-volume applications.
The MP75 is waterproof, making it a great solution for both interior and exterior projects. The MP75 is a standard temperature PUR that is applied at 250 degrees F. This PUR hot melt greatly reduces and even eliminates the need for staples, nails, screws, and other fasteners because of its quick set time and superb bond strength.
Other InfinityPUR MP75 Sizes
- Infinity PUR MP75 - 50 Gram Cartridge
- Infinity PUR MP75 - 10 Oz Cartridge
- Infinity PUR MP75 - 2 kg Slugs
- Infinity PUR MP75 - 5 Gallon Pail
- Infinity PUR MP75 - 55 Gallon Drum
Dispensing Infinity PUR MP75 5 Gallon Pails
- Type: Polyurethane
- State: Solid
- Color: Translucent
- Dried film: Opaque white
- Solids: 100%
- Viscosity: 9,500 cps @ 250°F.
- Calculated VOC (less water): 0.0 g/L
- Weight/gallon: 9.8 lbs.
- Flashpoint: N/A
- Freeze/thaw stability: Will not freeze
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.