- Works With: Bulk Polyurethane Hot Melt Adhesives
- Product Type: Hot Melt Dispensing Equipment, Drum & Pail Unloaders
- Contact Us for more information
Affordable, Reliable PUR Hot Melt Dispensing from 5 Gallon Pails
When high volume PUR hot melt dispensing is required, look no further than a 5 gallon pail unloader. This simple, reliable system dispenses PUR adhesive from standard 5 gallon pails. It offers an output of nearly 20 lbs per hour and be equipped with up to 4 hoses and handguns.
Built to Last
This 5 Gallon Pail Unloader features a durable, long lasting Teflon coated o-rings and a variable speed gear pump. The Teflon® coated Fin Platen makes cleaning easy and allows for easier cleaning.
- Teflon® Coated Fin Platen for Max Output and Easy Clean-up
- Pail Fastening System for Fast Change Outs
- In-Line Filters
- Platen Protection System for Operator Safety
- Integrated Controller for Programming and Adjustments
Applications for the Polyurethane PUR Hot Melt 5 Gallon Pail Unloader
- Specialized Product Assembly
- Print Finishing
Why Buy from Hotmelt.com?
We're more than an eCommerce company. We have trained application engineers on-staff who can help with product recommendations, testing and on-site installation. Contact us with questions on dispensing PUR adhesives from a 5 gallon pail unloader and know you'll be getting the best service and industry low pricing.
Understanding PUR Hot Melt vs Traditional Hot Melt
What's the same?
Both traditional hot melt and polyurethane (PUR) hot melt typically needs to be heated to be applied. They are both non-toxic and generally one of the safer adhesives for bonding and sealing.
- Applied by heating and dispensing
PUR is a so-called "reactive" adhesive because a chemical reaction needs to take place for the strong adhesive bond to work. Some moisture needs to be present to spark that chemical reaction and create the adhesive bond. The good news is that sufficient moisture exists in the air around us and usually in the material being glued.
- New pail fastening system minimizes downtime related with pail changes
- Platen protection system is in option
- Exhaust fume discharger grille is in option
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.