3M EZ 250060 PUR Hot Melt Overview
The 3M Easy 250 250060 Polyurethane (PUR) Hot Melt has a medium set time and is excellent for bonding wood and select plastic materials. This PUR adhesive sets in 60 seconds, has a 2 minute open time and is applied at a standard PUR temperature of 250 Degrees F.
PUR hot melts are becoming increasingly popular in the woodworking and product assembly industries because of their superior bond strength and ability to be applied at a lower temperature, thus working better with sensitive substrates.
Hotmelt.com carries the full line of 3M Scotch Weld Polyurethane (PUR) hot melt adhesives and applicators. Please contact us with any questions on the 3M 250060 PUR or any of the 3M products.
3M EZ 250060 Works With:
- 3M Easy 250 Polyurethane (PUR) Applicator - Standard Temperature Yellow
Compare 3M EZ 250060 to:
All 3M Easy 250 PUR Hot Melt Cartridges
- Adhesive Type Urethane
- Application Method Extruded from hand held or bench mounted applicators
- Brand Scotch-Weld
- Color White/Off-White
- Consumer Label No
- Full Cure 24 Hour
- Hardness 60 Shore D
- Industries Automotive, Construction, Consumer Goods, Electronics, Furniture, General Industrial, Military & Government, Packaging, Retail, Signage, Specialty Vehicle, Transportation, Woodworking
- Product Form Cartridge
- Set Time 31-60 Second
- Shelf Life in Months (from date of manufacture) 12
- Solids Weight Percent (Approximate) 100 Percent
- Storage Temperature 60 to 80 Degree Fahrenheit
- Storage Temperature (Celsius) 16 to 27 °C
- Substrate 1 Metal, Plastics (ABS, PVC, Acrylic)
- Substrate 2 Metal, Plastics (ABS, PVC, Acrylic)
- Substrates Metal, Plastics (ABS, PVC, Acrylic), Wood
- Volume 0.1 gal
- Phoenix AZ
EZ PUR ADHESIVE
I have been purchasing this product for years. Recently fewer distributors are stocking this in the Phoenix AZ area. The price is competitive and the service is prompt.
Questions about 3M EZ 250060? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||PUR Hot Melt||PUR Hot Melt|
|Open Time||2 minutes||3 - 3.5 minutes|
|Set Time||30 - 60 seconds||3 - 4.5 minutes|
|Application Temperature||235F to 275F||230F to 270F|
|Viscosity||7,000 cps||6,500 - 13,000 cps|
|Color||Off White||Off White|
|Size||10 oz cartridge|
5 gal pail
|50 gram cartridge
10 oz cartridge
2 kg slug
5 gal pail
55 gal drum
These values are only approximate. Manufacturers use different parameters for determining adhesive properties, so refer to the manufacturer data sheets for actual specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.