- Industry: General Purpose
- Options: 1/2", 5/8" x 2", 5/8" Quadrack, 5/8", 3/4" x 2 1/2" & 1" x 3"
- Color: Clear
Surebonder 725 Hot Melt Overview
The Surebonder 725 is a general-purpose hot melt that can be applied with a low temperature, high temperature, or dual temperature hot melt glue gun. Perfect for a wider variety of applications furniture & woodworking, home decor, floral & crafts, carpet, solid surface, point of purchase displays, and electrical potting. Surebonder 725 all temperature hot melt has a medium working time of 60-65 seconds.
Please Note: 3M recently discontinued their hot melt applicators for Quadrack (Q) sticks. Check out the Infinity Bond Brute as a great dispensing alternative!
Shop Infinity Bond Brute for 5/8" and Quadrack glue sticks
Why Buy from Hotmelt.com
Hotmelt.com is proud to carry Surebonder hot melt products, glue guns, hot glue sticks, bulk hot melt, and nozzles and accessories. If you have any questions regarding your hot melt applications please call us at (877) 933-3343 and speak with one of our Adhesive Engineers. Also, feel free to e-mail us email@example.com or use our contact us form with questions or bulk pricing requests.
Surebonder 725 Glue Sticks Per Carton
- 25 lbs of glue stick size 1/2" x 4" is approximately 1,125 glue sticks
- 25 lbs of glue stick size 1/2" x 10" is approximately 450 glue sticks
- 20 lbs of glue stick size 5/8" x 2" is approximately 1,400 glue sticks
- 11 lbs of glue stick size 5/8" x 8" Q (Quadrack) is approximately 165 glue sticks
- 25 lbs of glue stick size 5/8" x 10" is approximately 265 glue sticks
- 35 lbs of glue stick size 3/4" x 2 1/2" is approximately 875 glue sticks
- 35 lbs of glue stick size 1" x 3" is approximately 420 glue sticks
- Softening Point: 176°F. (81°C.)
- Working Time: 60-65 seconds
- Viscosity / Centipoises: 4,400 @ 375°F. (190°C)
- Color: Clear
- FDA Food Packaging Approval: #21CFR175.105
- Shape: Varies
- Pounds per case: Varies
- Temperature of Glue Gun: High, Low & Dual Temperature
- production line
- building cabinets
- cabinetry building
- Surebonder Glue
- Best Hot Melt
This is a must have for our production line to fabricate cabinets in our shop!
We love these glue sticks! They work so well on our production line.
Great product for building cabinets.
This product works great for our needs in cabinetry building.
We can always rely on the quality of the Surebonder Glue sticks.
Questions about Surebonder 725? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Hot Melt Glue Stick||Hot Melt Glue Stick|
5/8" x 2"
3/4" x 2 1/2"
1" x 3"
5/8" x 2"
1" x 3"
5/8" x 8" Ribbed
These values are only approximate. Manufacturers use different parameters for determining adhesive properties, so refer to the manufacturers' data sheets for actual specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.