Related Blog Posts
Magic Melt 2030 Low Temp Glue Stick
- Quantity: 22lb Carton
- Industry: Low Temp Applications
- Options: 1/2" & 5/8" Glue Sticks
- Color: Clear
Ad Tech Magic Melt 2030 Hot Melt Overview
Ad Tech Magic Melt 2030 is a patented low temp hot melt glue stick that works great across a variety of substrates. This hot melt is applied at 225 degrees F minimizing risk of serious burns and has a higher bond strength than many similar general purpose clear glue sticks. Magic Melt 2030 is recommended for rigid foam, fabric, and polyethylene, but in certain situations can also be effective with wood, glass & ceramic, metal, paper & cardboard, and rigid vinyl. Low temperature hot melts, including the Magic Melt 2030, are very useful for bonding fragile materials like foam and fabric.
In Stock, Ships Today!
Why Buy from Hotmelt.com
Hotmelt.com carries the full line of Ad Tech, hot melt applicators, hot melt glue sticks, bulk adhesives, nozzles and accessory. Please, contact us and speak with our Adhesive Engineers with any questions about Ad Tech 2030 glue sticks or for bulk pricing, (877) 933-3343 or feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.
Ad Tech 2030 Glue Sticks Per Carton
- 22 lbs of glue stick size 1/2" x 10" is approximately 396 glue sticks
- 22 lbs of glue stick size 5/8" x 10" is approximately 233 glue sticks
Ad Tech 2030 Hot Melt Specifications
- Softening Point °F (°C): 198° (92°)
- Viscosity @ 225°F (107°C), Centipoise: 28,000
- Specific Gravity: 0.98
- Shear Tensile Strength on Pine, PSI: 450
- Adhesive Tensile on Pine, PSI: 298
- Adhesive Tensile on Steel, PSI: 445
- Hardness @ 72°F (25°C): 83
- Heat Resistance °F (°C): 144°F (62°C)
- Open Time (approx.), Seconds: 20-30