- Quantity: 5 Gallon Pail
- Industry: Vacuum Forming | 3D Membrane Pressing
- Features: Built In Cross Linking Mechanism
- Contact Us with Questions or for Bulk Pricing
About Jowapur 150.95 Polyurethane PUR Hot Melt
The Jowapur 150.95 is a unique polyurethane PUR adhesive designed for 3D membrane pressing and vacuum forming applications. It bonds extremely well to vinyl films and particle board or MDF.
The 150.95 has a built-in cross-linking mechanism that gives it an excellent film formation and good water and heat resistance. This PUR can be sprayed or extruded.
Jowapur 150.95 Features
- 3D Membrane pressing
- Vacuum forming
- Bonds vinyl, particle board and MDF
Jowapur 150.95 Specifications
- Viscosity: 3,000 (Brookfield)
- Density: 8.7 lbs/Gal
- Solids: 41%
- pH Value: 8
- Color: Opaque with UV indicator (additional colors available)
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.