- 25lb Per Hour Melt Rate
- 100F-400F Temperature Range
- Up to 6 Hose Connections
- Less than 10 Minute Start-up Time
Graco InvisiPac HM25 Hot Melt System Overview
Graco is revolutionizing bulk hot melt dispensing with its award winning InvisiPac line of bulk hot melt systems. The HM25 is a melt-on-demand system allowing users faster start up times, clog and char free dispensing along with the ability to use lower cost bulk hot melt. All of these benefits add up to huge savings over the life of the Invisipac HM25 system.
How the InvisPac System Works
The Invisipac HM25 uses an integrated vacuum system to bring hot melt to an in-line melter. Unlike traditional tanks that need to bring hot melt to temperature and remain melted for long periods of time, the Invisipac HM25 system brings hot melt to the melter on-demand so no char is ever created.
Why the InvisiPac Tank-Free System is Better
- 10 minute start up time
- Continuous flow of on-demand heated hot melt
- No more plugged nozzles from hot melt char
- Equal or better melt rate than traditional tank systems
- Advanced adhesive tracking technology lets you know your true cost and efficiency
- Electrical: 200-240V (Additional Options Available)
- Time to Temperature: Less than 10 Minutes
- Melt Rate: 25lbs Per Hour
- Pump: Pneumatic Piston 12:1
- Operating Pneumatic Pressure Range: 20-100 psi
- Temperature Range: 100-400F
- Channels: Up to 6
- Maximum Gun Wattage Per Channel: 400W
- Glue Shape: Pellets
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.