- Quantity: Case of 5 Cartridges or 5 Gallon Pail
- Industry: Multi-Purpose | General Assembly
- Features: Long Open Time
Franklin ReacTITE 6040 PUR Hot Melt Overview
ReacTITE 6040 is a polyurethane (PUR) hot melt was designed to bond a wide range of substrates. This multi-purpose PUR offers a longer set time of around 90 seconds perfect for slower moving applications that require longer open times.
ReacTITE 6040 can drastically reduce the need for non-adhesive fasteners like screws, staples, nails and clamps. It can be easily sanded and is formulated with a UV indicator making in visible under black lights.
Recommended Applicators (for 10 Ounce Cartridges)
- Chemical family description: Polyurethane adhesive
- Appearance: white solid
- Typical viscosity (cps): 6500-13000 cps (S28/10/248ºF)
- Weight solids (%): 100%
- Specific gravity: 1.16 Weight pounds per gallon: 9.68
- Open Time: 3-3.5 minutes Set Time: 4-4.5 minutes
ResourcesData Sheets and Brochures
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.