- Quantity: 22lb Carton
- Industry: Woodworking
- Options: 1/2" & 1" x 3"
- Color: Tan
Ad Tech 962 Hot Melt Overview
The Ad Tech 962 hot melt glue stick is a woodworking powerhouse. It offers a high delivery rate, capable of keeping up with high volume applications and has an medium open time. If the glue sticks still aren't enough, we carry a bulk pellet version as well.
Sticks are available in 1/2" (12mm). Ad Tech 962 is perfect for wood, metal, ABS, laminate, FRP, polycarbonate, acrylic and in some situations can work with paper & card board and rigid vinyl.
**Ad Tech hot melt size 1" x 3" is equal to 3M hot melt size PG**
Why Buy From Hotmelt.com
Hotmelt.com offers a low price guarantee on the Ad Tech 962 glue sticks and all of the Ad Tech hot melt products, guns and accessories. We stock most items and can usually ship same day. Questions? Contact one of our hot melt experts to find the perfect product for your application.
Ad Tech 962 Glue Sticks Per Carton
- 22 lbs of glue stick size 1/2" x 10" is approximately 396 glue sticks
- 22 lbs of glue stick size 5/8" x 10" is approximately 233 glue sticks
- 22 lbs of glue stick size 1" x 3" is approximately 264 glue sticks
- Softening point: 208°F (98°C)
- Viscosity @ 350°F (176°C), Centipoise: 6,000
- Specific gravity: 0.98
- Shear tensile strength on pine, psi: 625
- Adhesive tensile on pine, psi: 298
- Adhesive tensile on steel, psi: 464
- Hardness @ 72°F (25°C): 84
- Heat resistance: 130°F (54°C)
- Open time (approx.), seconds: 30-40
Easy & awesome!
Easy & awesome!
Questions about Ad Tech 962? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Hot Melt Glue Stick||Hot Melt Glue Stick|
|Brand||Ad Tech||Infinity Bond|
|Viscosity||6,000 cps||2,100 cps|
1" X 3"
These values are only approximate. Manufacturers use different parameters for determining adhesive properties, so refer to the manufacturers' data sheets for actual specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.