Related Blog Posts
3M Scotch Weld 3762 Packaging Hot Melt - AE, TC, Q and PG
- Quantity: 11lb & 22lb Cartons
- Industry: Packaging Hot Melt
- Options: 3M Sizes AE, TC, PG, Q
- Color: Tan
3M 3762 Hot Melt Overview
The 3M 3762 is a tried and true fast setting packaging hot melt stick with a an excellent hot tack. This means it grips fast and sets quickly so there is little waiting time in-between sealing boxes.
The 3762 is great a most porous surfaces which is why it is great for sealing corrugated and cardboard boxes but it is also a favorite for woodworking when quick set hot melt is required.
3M Scotch weld 3762 is a standard temperature hot melt available in AE, TC, Q and PG 3M stick sizes.
Why Buy from Hotmelt.com
Because we are the 3M hot melt experts. We stock a huge selection of 3M glue sticks and offer a low price guarantee on the 3M 3762 glue stick.
3M 3762 Glue Sticks Per Carton
- 11 lbs of glue stick size AE 1/2" x 12" is approximately 150 glue sticks
- 11 lbs of glue stick size TC 5/8" x 2" is approximately 770 glue sticks
- 11 lbs of glue stick size Q 5/8" x 8" is approximately 165 glue sticks
- 22 lbs of glue stick size PG 1" x 3" is approximately 264 glue sticks
3M 3762 Hot Melt Specifications
- Base: EVA
- Colour: Tan
- Viscosity cP at 190°C: 1870
- FDA Accepted: Yes
- Delivery Rate for 25 x 73 mm (PG) slug: 30 seconds
- Ball and Ring Softening Point: 94°C
- Heat Resistance: 54°C
- Impact Resistance: 11 in/lbs at -18°C, 20 in/lbs at 22°C
- Peel Strength at 22°C: 23 N/10mm
- Shear Strength at 22°C: 3.7 MPa
- Tensile Strength at 22°C: 3.1 MPa
- Elongation: 400 %
- Bonding Range 3mm bead: 35 seconds