- Brand: 3M
- Type: Industrial Tape
- Adhesive: Modified Acrylic
- Backing: Acrylic Foam
3M RP45 VHB Tape Overview
3M RP45F Tape is a gray, 0.045 in (1.1 mm), multi-purpose acrylic adhesive with a conformable foam core. It can replace rivets, welds, and screws. The fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides good strength and durability. It offers design flexibility and its viscoelasticity and can bond to a variety of surfaces even at lower temperatures.
- Decorative material and trim
- Nameplates and logos
- Electronic displays
- Panel to frame
- Stiffener to panel
Features and Benefits
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up.
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture, and more.
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- This tape has a film liner
Questions about 3M RP45? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.