- Brand: 3M
- Type: Industrial Tape
- Adhesive: Acrylic
3M RP+040GF VHB Tape Overview
3M RP+040GF is a gray 0.4mm (16 mil) tape that features a multi-purpose acrylic adhesive with a conformable foam core. It can replace rivets, welds, and screws. The fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond a variety of surfaces, with temperature resistance of 230°C (450°F) for up to 4 hours.
3M RP+040GF replaces the discontinued 3M RP16.
Details and Features
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability.
- Excellent temperature resistance 230°C (450°F) for up to 4 hours
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives in general purpose applications.
- Gray 0.4mm (16 mil) tape with multi-purpose acrylic adhesive and conformable acrylic foam core
- Bonds to a variety of substrates including metals and medium surface energy plastics
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture, and more by offering better gap filling capabilities
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight, and dissimilar materials
Questions about 3M RP+040GF VHB Tape? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.