- Brand: 3M
- Type: Industrial Tape
- Adhesive: Modified Acrylic
3M 5962 Black VHB Tape is a black or white, 0.062 in (1.6 mm), modified acrylic adhesive with a very conformable, foam core. It can replace rivets, welds and screws. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond a variety of surfaces.
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives
- Black or white, 0.062 in (1.6 mm), modified acrylic adhesive and very conformable acrylic foam core bonds to a wide variety of substrates including powder coated paints and irregular surfaces
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more by offering better gap filling capabilities
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
Questions about 3M 5962? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.