- Brand: 3M
- Type: Industrial Tape
- Adhesive: Acrylic
- Backing: Polyester
3M 9088 Double Sided Tape Overview
3M High-Performance Double Coated Tape 9088-200 features a modified acrylic adhesive that bonds to most substrates, including difficult-to-stick-to substrates. This adhesive is applied on both sides of a .5 mil PET carrier which adds strength and stability and is excellent for a wide range of applications. A glassine paper liner makes for efficient conversion processing.
3M High-Performance Double Coated Tape 9088 is designed as a go-to industrial tape for long tern adhesion in a very broad range of applications where a thicker tape is desired. The adhesive is applied at 3.7 mils to each side of a strong, highly transparent .4 mil polyester (PET) film carrier. The tape resists UV, chemicals, solvents, and high temperatures. A 3 mil glassine paper liner adds dimensional stability for effective and efficient die-cutting and other conversion methods.
- POP/POS displays
- Self-adhesive mounting of furniture trim
- Sealing profiles and cable ducts
- Fabric and leather stitching
- Blind manufacturers
- Print finishing
Details & Features
- Suitable for a broad range of applications
- Excellent for applications requiring high adhesion and high transparency
- .5 mil PET carrier is excellent for graphic displays
- Adhesive 375 bonds to nearly any surface, rough or smooth
- Resists UV, chemicals, and high temperatures for long-term bond
|OEM Part Number||Option||Price|
|7100018968||19 mm / 50 m / Case of 48 Rolls||$510.00|
|7100018969||12 mm / 50 m / Case of 80 Rolls||$536.00|
Questions about 3M 9088? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Industrial Tape||Industrial Tape|
|Thickness||7.9 mil||8 mil|
|Size||12 mm x 50 m|
19 mm x 50 m