- Brand: 3M
- Type: Industrial Tape
- Adhesive: Modified Acrylic
- Backing: PVC
3M 9087 Double Sided Tape Overview
3M High-Performance Double Coated Tape 9087 is a thick, white, double-coated tape with an acrylic adhesive on a white polyvinyl chloride (PVC) carrier. Designed with the 3M adhesive 375, this double-sided tape bonds on contact to a variety of surfaces, including rough surfaces, and features high tack and excellent peel and shear performance.
Engineered for strong, fast bonds, 3M High Performance Double Coated Tape 9087 is a thick, white, double-coated tape with an acrylic adhesive on a white polyvinyl chloride (PVC) carrier. This double-coated tape holds tight and bonds on contact to a variety of high and low surface energy substrates, including smooth, rough, or textured surfaces. It also provides long-term grip with durable bonds, high peel, and shear strength as well as resistance to UV light, solvents, plasticizers, and high temperatures.
- Pop displays
- Plastic extrusions
- Metal fabrication
- Blister packs and packaging
- Blind manufacturers
- Print finishing
- Furniture trim
Features and Details
- Acrylic adhesive bonds to many high and low surface energy substrates.
- Thick adhesive bonds to rough surfaces
- Features high tack for fast bonds and good initial adhesion
- Provides a high level of adhesive peel and shear performance for long-term bonds
- Offers resistance to UV light, solvents and plasticizers
- Designed with adhesive on both sides of a thick PVC carrier for easy handling
Questions about 3M 9087? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Industrial Tape||Industrial Tape|
|Thickness||10.2 mil||9.4 mil|
|Size||1" x 55 yd||Custom|