- Brand: 3M
- Type: Industrial Tape
- Adhesive: Acrylic
- Backing: Elastometric Film
3M 8067 Tan All Weather Flashing Tape Overview
8067 Tan All Weather Flashing Tape is a self-adhered, waterproof flashing membrane designed for sealing around openings and penetrations in exterior walls. This product has a unique acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive that aggressively sticks and stays stuck both at lower and higher application temperatures than traditional flashing tapes. It even adheres to damp surfaces.
Additional Information & Details
- Apply at surface temperatures as low as 0°F (-18°C) or high as 176°F (80°C)
- Resists UV exposure for up to 12 months
- Passes nail sealability before and after thermal cycling according to AAMA 711-05
- Bonds to most common building materials without primers and staples
- Service temperature -40ºF to 240ºF (-40ºC to 116ºC)
- No adverse reaction with many building sealants
- Split-liner for easy and accurate positioning of tape, especially long lengths
- Eligible for LEED Compliance Credits
Questions about 3M 8067? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.