- Brand: 3M
- Type: Industrial Tape
- Adhesive: Acrylic
3M 4936F VHB Tape Overview
3M 4936F is a gray, 0.025 in (0.6 mm), multi-purpose acrylic adhesive with a conformable, foam core. It can replace rivets, welds, and screws. The fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of surfaces.
- Decorative material and trim
- Nameplates and logos
- Electronic displays
- Panel to frame
- Stiffener to panel
Details and Features
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- This tape has a film liner
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welds, screws) or liquid adhesives
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding, and associated clean-up
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture, and more
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive bond on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight, and dissimilar materials
|7010311926||1/2" / 72 yd / Case of 18 Rolls||$3,010.00|
|7010334234||1" / 72 yd / Case of 9 Rolls||$2,525.00|
Questions about 3M 4936F? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.