3M 4611, 0.045 in (1.1 mil), general purpose adhesive with firm foam and the added feature of high temperature resistance. This fast and easy to use permanent bonding method can replace rivets, welds and screws, providing high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of surfaces.
Additional Information & Details
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welds, screws) or liquid adhesives
- Dark gray, 0.045 in (1.1 mil), general purpose adhesive with firm foam has added feature of high temperature resistance
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and associated clean-up
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.