- Brand: 3M
- Type: Industrial Tape
- Adhesive: Silicone
- Backing: Aluminum Foil/Glass Cloth
3M 363 Silver High-Temperature Aluminum Foil Glass Cloth Tape Overview
Strong and flexible, the 3M 363 Silver High-Temperature Alumium Foil Glass Cloth Tape consists of an aluminum foil, glass cloth backing combined with a pressure sensitive silicone adhesive. Ideal for use as a protective wrap for heat sensitive cables and other instruments exposed to movement and vibration. Commonly used in aerospace, automotive and general industrial applications.
Additional Information & Details
- High tensile strength, glass cloth reinforced foil tape offers puncture, fracture and tear resistance
- Performs continuously over a wide temperature range from -65°F/-54°C to 600°F/316°C
- Light and flexible construction easily conforms to curved or irregular surfaces
- Thermally conductive and reflective backing assists with heat shielding
- Pressure sensitive silicone adhesive adheres to difficult surfaces, including silicone
Questions about 3M 363? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.