- Quantity: 50 Gram Cartridge
- Industry: Multi-Purpose PUR Hot Melt
- Exact Replacement of Titebond MP75
Infinity PUR MP75 PUR Hot Melt Overview
* Note: This is an EXACT replacement for the Titebond MP75 HiPUR Glue.
Infinity PUR MP75 PUR hot melt is a general purpose adhesive that is extremely versatile and creates a strong bond between a wide variety of substrates. It has a set time of 3 - 4.5 minutes and will continue to cure as it interacts with moisture from the air.
One cartridge produces approximately 50 linear feet of adhesive.
The MP75 is waterproof, making it a great solution for both interior and exterior projects. The MP75 is a standard temperature PUR that is applied at 250 degrees F. This PUR hot melt greatly reduces and even eliminates the need for staples, nails, screws and other fasteners because of its quick set time and superb bond strength.
Compatible PUR Guns
- Infinity PUR 3000 Applicator
- Titebond HiPURformer Applicator (discontinued)
- Steinel PUR Glue 50 Applicator (discontinued)
All 50 Gram PUR Cartridges
Other InfinityPUR MP75 Sizes
- Infinity PUR MP75 - 50 Gram Cartridge
- Infinity PUR MP75 - 10 Oz Cartridge
- Infinity PUR MP75 - 2 kg Slugs
- Infinity PUR MP75 - 5 Gallon Pail
- Infinity PUR MP75 - 55 Gallon Drum
Hotmelt.com carries the full line of Infinity PUR adhesives and equipment. Contact us with any questions about the MP75 PUR or any of the Infinity PUR products.
- Type: Polyurethane
- State: Solid
- Color: Translucent
- Dried film: Opaque white
- Solids: 100%
- Viscosity: 9,500 cps @ 250°F.
- Calculated VOC (less water): 0.0 g/L
- Weight/gallon: 9.8 lbs.
- Flashpoint: N/A
- Freeze/thaw stability: Will not freeze
- Storage life: 12 months in unopened foil pouch. 4 weeks after opened.
- fabric gluing
Best glue for the money
This is the only glue we use now to make our high-end pieces in the shop
It is consistent, holds up well, melts beautifully.
Strong Bond Quickly
perfect for the manufacturing application we intended for it
The right product
Works as intended! Arrived sooner than expected. Would buy again.
Repaired broken tabs on Motorcycle
Had several broken tabs on a couple motorcycle body panels. Used this to bond them back together.
Questions about Infinity PUR MP75 ? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.