- Quantity: Case of 5 Cartridges or 5 Gallon Pail
- Industry: Woodworking | General Assembly
- Features: Short Open Time
Franklin ReacTITE 6020 PUR Hot Melt Overview
ReacTITE 6020 is a polyurethane (PUR) hot melt designed specifically for bonding wood and similar substrates. It offers a faster set time of around 30 seconds perfect for fast moving applications that require shorter open times.
ReacTITE 6020 can drastically reduce the need for non-adhesive fasteners like screws, staples, nails and clamps. It can be easily sanded and is formulated with a UV indicator making in visible under black lights.
Recommended Applicators (for 10 Ounce Cartridges)
- Chemical family description: Polyurethane adhesive
- Appearance: white solid
- Typical viscosity (cps): 4640-7660 cps (S28/10/248ºF)
- Weight solids (%): 100%
- Specific gravity: 1.17 Weight pounds per gallon: 9.76
- Open Time: 1.5-2 minutes Set Time: 30-45 seconds
ResourcesData Sheets and Brochures
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.