- Quantity: Case of 5 Cartridges or 5 Gallon Pail
- Industry: Woodworking | General Assembly
- Features: Medium Open Time
Franklin ReacTITE 6010 PUR Hot Melt Overview
ReacTITE 6010 is a polyurethane (PUR) hot melt designed specifically for bonding wood and similar substrates. It offers a medium set time of around 60 seconds giving users enough time to adjust their materials before the final bond sets.
ReacTITE 6010 can drastically reduce the need for non-adhesive fasteners like screws, staples, nails and clamps. It can be easily sanded and is formulated with a UV indicator making in visible under black lights.
Recommended Applicators (for 10 Ounce Cartridges)
- Chemical family description: Polyurethane adhesive
- Appearance: white solid
- Typical viscosity (cps): 9500 - 13800 (S28/10/248ºF)
- Weight solids (%): 100%Specific gravity: 1.17
- Weight pounds per gallon: 9.76
- Open Time: 3 minutes Set Time: 45-75 seconds
- Excellent for bonding wood
- 100% solids – 0 VOCs
- Fast setting
ResourcesData Sheets and Brochures
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.