- Quantity: 1lb, 5lb, 10lb & 25lb
- Type: Super Premium 'stick-to-anything' Glue Stick
- Options: 1/2" or 5/8" Glue Sticks
- Color: Amber
Infinity Tough Guy Hot Melt Glue Stick Overview
Infinity Tough Guy hot melt glue sticks are the 'stick-to-anything' glue sticks. If every other hot melt has failed, it's time to try Tough Guy. This super high performance formulation offers a strong, flexible bond to almost any substrate.
While there may be better glue sticks for very specific surfaces like plastic, Tough Guy offers the strongest all around bond to the widest range of substrates. It also offers excellent temperature resistance at both hot and cold ranges and a flexible bond for extra staying power.
Because of the high temperature formulation, we recommend applying tough guy with a hot melt glue gun with at least 150 Watts of power. This will insure it is being applied at the optimal performance and not damage your gun.
Tough Guy Application Recommendations
- Must use standard 1/2" hot melt gun
- Must use a high temperature glue gun (also called standard temp)
- Recommended guns of minimum 150 Watts
Quantity of Mighty Joe Glue Sticks Per LB
- 1 lbs of glue stick size 1/2" x 10" is approximately 18 glue sticks
- 5 lbs of glue stick size 1/2" x 10" is approximately 90 glue sticks
- 10 lbs of glue stick size 1/2" x 10" is approximately 180 glue sticks
- 1 lbs of glue stick size 5/8" x 10" is approximately 11 glue sticks
- 5 lbs of glue sticks size 5/8" X 10" is approximately 53 glue sticks
- 10 lbs of glue sticks size 5/8" X 10" is approximately 106 glue sticks
- Difficult substrates like metal, plastic, stone and glass.
- Home Repairs
- Product Assembly
- Demanding Craft Applications
- glue sticks
- Tough Guy
Concrete countertop forms - WINNER
I've always used screws and silicone caulk to assemble my melamine concrete countertop forms - saw a Youtube video of a guy using holt melt adhesive and gave it a try. It was way faster, stopped leaks, and was very strong. I used Tough Guy because I didn't want ANY chance of a leak or failure. The forms held under strong vibration, and didn't leak. Disassembly didn't break the glue joints....the melamine failed first.
the product dries pretty hard, not like others that stay rubbery after they cool. We use it for leather and it's perfect.
Great Stick Ever
Easy to use and can apply in many product, our company have used them more 10 years and will be place more in future as high applicability
only used them for a couple months now but with great success
The wood fibers broke before the glue joint did...can't ask for much stronger than that.
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.