- Color: Amber
- Bonds: Any difficult to bond surface or substrate
- Available Sizes: 1/2" and 5/8" stick sizes
- Quantity: 25 LB Case
Infinity SuperTAC 11 Hot Melt Glue Stick Overview
Infinity SuperTAC 11 hot melt is an incredibly unique formulation, able to bond many substrates that traditional glue sticks cannot. Great for plastics, metals, ceramic, wood and much more, SuperTAC 11 carries industrial strength for a hot melt adhesive. SuperTAC 11 also offers excellent high heat resistance and great flexibility in low temperatures.
The ability to bond so many different surfaces makes SuperTAC 11 an excellent choice for product assembly, manufacturing, construction and more. This hot melt can often replace polyamide hot melt sticks while offering a significant cost savings.
SuperTAC 11 Important Features
- Applied with high temp glue gun (we recommend an industrial gun with 200 Watts or more)
- Flexible, even at low temperatures
- Great heat resistance
- Medium set-time
- Excellent for any difficult to bond substrate
- Medium viscosity (thickness)
Great for bonding:
- Any difficult to bond substrate
SuperTAC 11 Compares To or Outperforms:
- No Similar Sticks Available
- Can often replace polyamide hot melts like 3M 3748, TEC 7718, Ad Tech 700.
- Application Temperature: 380ºF to 420ºF
- Viscosity @ 350ºF: 4,800 cps
- Softening Point: 300ºF
- Open Time: Fast
- Color: Amber
- Form: 1/2” & 5/8”
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
- candle wicks
- Ranger Pro
- glue stick
Sticks well, sets quick and removes clean, the only thing I don’t like about them is the shape of the stick of themselves. I use the hot melt for Christmas lights and the shape of the sticks doesn’t always feed into the glue gun smoothly. It requires me to push the stick into the back of the gun. This would not usually be an issue; but hanging off a ladder, holding lights while trying to push in the glue stick can be a uncomfortable situation. I am using the ranger pro glue gun, which I highly recommend, just wish these glue sticks were smooth.
A Little too Runny. High quality stickiness rate for plastics it doesn’t come apart
Super tac 11
Very good ,melts fast and holds very strong
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.