- Quantity: 22lb Carton
- Industry: Packaging Hot Melt
- Options: 1/2", 5/8", 5/8" X 2", 1" x 3" & 1 3/4"
- Color: Tan
Ad Tech 610-500 Hot Melt Overview
This industrial hot melt glue stick is excellent for carton closing giving users a high output and low viscosity. This glue stick is a 1.75" (43mm) hot melt slug that fits in a number of high volume hot melt applicators.
The Ad Tech 610-500 sets rapidly under compression so you don't have to press long for a superior carton closing bond. This packaging adhesive was formulated specifically for cardboard, corrugated and paper applications.
Why Buy from Hotmelt.com
Hotmelt.com carries the full line of Ad Tech hot melt glue sticks and bulk adhesives. Aren't sure if hot melt sticks still not enough to handle your packaging needs? This adhesive is also available in bulk form higher volume applications. Call us with questions (877) 933-3343 or for volume pricing.
Ad Tech 610-500 Glue Sticks Per Carton
- 22 lbs of glue slug size 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" is approximately 176 glue slugs
- Softening point: 230°F (110°C)
- Viscosity @ 350°F (176°C), Centipoise: 3,500
- Specific gravity: 0.98
- Shear tensile strength on pine, psi: 680
- Adhesive tensile on pine, psi: 244
- Adhesive tensile on steel, psi: 260
- Hardness @ 72°F (25°C): 95
- Heat resistance: 145°F (63°C)
- Open time (approx) seconds: 35
- Compression set time (seconds): 3-5
ResourcesAd Tech 610 Technical Data Sheet (TDS)
- customer service
They are great!! We get our orders on time! Customer Service is always helpful! I totally recommend HotMelt.com
Great product and great communication with customer!
Website was easy to use and follow up after purchase was amazing.
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.