- Includes: 20 LB Hot Melt Tank
- Use: Packaging | Product Assembly
- Contact Us with Questions
Axco AX20 Hot Melt Unit Overview
Axco's all electric AX20 hot melt tank is easy to operate and can bond numerous types of substrates, cardboard, fabric, glass, rubber, foam and plastic. The AX20 is coated in Teflon and thus keeps the char and hot melt degradation to a minimum.
*Hose and hot melt gun are NOT included in purchase price
Axco AX20 Hot Melt Unit Design
Axco's AX20 was designed for using in packaging and product assembly applications. The AX20 is offers companies cost-savings over other methods like tape, metal fasteners, and cold glue. This hot melt tank can deliver up to 60 pounds of hot melt per hour. The AX20 is easily upgraded from a one gun system to a two gun system as your production needs increase.
- Simple all-electric design
- 240VAC Single Phase Power Requirement
- Adustable Adhesive Flow Control
- Teflon-coated Melt Tank Reduces Char
- Powerful 86 RPM Motor & 30mm Gear Pump
- Adjustable Temperature Control
- Accepts Handguns or Automatic Heads
- Durable Heavy-Gauge Steel Chassis
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.