- Features: 30 LB Melter | 2 Hose Connections
- Use: Packaging | Product Assembly
- Contact Us with Questions
Astro KB30 Bulk Hot Melt Tank Overview
The Astro KB30 bulk hot melt tank is a high performance, high volume applicator. The KB30 has a 30 pound melter capacity and a pump rate of up to 170 pounds per hour. This unit dispenses hot melt in bead form and can connect two hand guns or five automatic heads.
Built with a durable Teflon line tank. the KB30 keeps heat at the bottom of the melter while maintaining cooler temperatures above which helps minimize char and hot melt degradation. This unit is a replacement of the Slautterback bulk hot melt tank.
* KB30 is 240 Volt
- All-electric models operate from 200-230 VAC power sources
- Fan-cooled 86/72 rpm motor for low maintenance and long life
- No compressed air- reduces maintenance costs and downtime
- Reliable, smooth output gear pump handles a wide range of materials with viscosity's to 70,000 centipoise
- Fast warm-up and continuous melting using 3000W
- Choices feature standard V1 pump or high performance V2 or V3
- Finned melt grid in tank bottom increases adhesive melt rate
- Convenient hardwire connections to pattern controllers
- No rotary pump seals on pump shaft to cause leakage problems
- Two handgun or five automatic head capacity
- Pump rates up to 170 LB/hr (77.1 kg/hr) for high performance
- Choice of thermostat, single-zone solid state or multi-zone microprocessor controllers
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.