- Quantity: 1lb, 5lb, 10lb & 25lb
- Type: Super Premium 'stick-to-anything' Glue Stick
- Options: 1/2" or 5/8" Glue Sticks
- Color: Amber
Infinity Tough Guy Hot Melt Glue Stick Overview
Infinity Tough Guy hot melt glue sticks are the 'stick-to-anything' glue sticks. If every other hot melt has failed, it's time to try Tough Guy. This super high performance formulation offers a strong, flexible bond to almost any substrate.
While there may be better glue sticks for very specific surfaces like plastic, Tough Guy offers the strongest all around bond to the widest range of substrates. It also offers excellent temperature resistance at both hot and cold ranges and a flexible bond for extra staying power.
Because of the high temperature formulation, we recommend applying tough guy with a hot melt glue gun with at least 150 Watts of power. This will insure it is being applied at the optimal performance and not damage your gun.
Tough Guy Application Recommendations
- Must use standard 1/2" hot melt gun
- Must use a high temperature glue gun (also called standard temp)
- Recommended guns of minimum 150 Watts
Quantity of Mighty Joe Glue Sticks Per LB
- 1 lbs of glue stick size 1/2" x 10" is approximately 18 glue sticks
- 5 lbs of glue stick size 1/2" x 10" is approximately 90 glue sticks
- 10 lbs of glue stick size 1/2" x 10" is approximately 180 glue sticks
- 1 lbs of glue stick size 5/8" x 10" is approximately 11 glue sticks
- 5 lbs of glue sticks size 5/8" X 10" is approximately 53 glue sticks
- 10 lbs of glue sticks size 5/8" X 10" is approximately 106 glue sticks
- Difficult substrates like metal, plastic, stone and glass.
- Home Repairs
- Product Assembly
- Demanding Craft Applications
- glue sticks
- game changer
- aluminio radiators
only used them for a couple months now but with great success
The wood fibers broke before the glue joint did...can't ask for much stronger than that.
Last long and are very effective. Company ships almost immediately.
Hot melt glue sticks
It did what it was supposed to do
My past experiences with hot glue has been the Home Depot 1/2” sticks. Doing my own research brought me to Hotmelt. A complete game changer. Instead of using half a stick and holding for up to 2 minutes to adhere it is now 2 squirts and 10 seconds of holding. Your adhesive guns are insane as well. Glad we are working together.
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.