3M TE015 PUR Hot Melt Overview
The 3M TE015 polyurethane PUR hot melt has a very short 15 second set time and creates strong, permanent bonds that are plasticizer resistant. The TE015 has great impact resistant characteristics and bonds wood, plastics, metals and glass.
PUR hot melts are becoming increasingly popular in the woodworking and product assembly industries because of their superior bond strength and ability to be applied at a lower temperature thus working better with sensitive substrates.
Hotmelt.com carries the full line of 3M Scotch Weld Polyurethane (PUR) hot melt adhesives and applicators. Please contact us with any questions about the 3M TE015 PUR or any of the 3M products.
3M TE015 Works With:
- 3M Easy 250 Polyurethane (PUR) Applicator - Standard Temperature Yellow (nozzle retrofit required)
All 3M TS and TE PUR Hot Melt Cartridges
- 3M PUR TE015
- 3M PUR TE030
- 3M PUR TE031
- 3M PUR TE040
- 3M PUR TE100
- 3M PUR TE200
- 3M PUR TS2115HGS
- 3M PUR TS230
- Fast 15 seconds set time for fast-paced processes and productivity
- Creates high-strength bonds that are plasticizer resistant
- Bonds to a variety of materials, including wood and many plastics
- 100% solids formula with no VOCs
- 90 seconds open time for joining parts together
- One component adhesive for easy application with no mixing or guesswork
- Bonds to polyethylene and polypropylene with slight surface modification
- Designed for use with the 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Applicator and unique disposable nozzles
Questions about 3M TE015? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||PUR Hot Melt||PUR Hot Melt|
|Open Time||90 seconds||30 seconds|
|Set Time||15 seconds||30 seconds|
|Application Temperature||235F to 275F||245F to 285F|
|Viscosity||7,000 cps||15,000 - 25,000 cps|
|Size||10 oz cartridge|
5 gal pail
|10 oz cartridge
5 gal pail
55 gal drum
These values are only approximate. Manufacturers use different parameters for determining adhesive properties, so refer to the manufacturer data sheets for actual specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.