- Brand: 3M
- Type: Industrial Tape
- Adhesive: Acrylic
3M 5907 VHB Tape Overview
3M™ VHB™ Tape 5907 is a black, 0.008 in (0.20 mm), modified acrylic adhesive with a very conformable, foam core. This tape can replace mechanical fasteners or liquid adhesives and is designed specifically for applications with thin bond lines. The fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability.
3M™ VHB™ Tape consists of a durable acrylic adhesive with viscoelastic acrylic foam. This provides an extraordinarily strong double-sided foam tape that adheres to a broad range of substrates, including aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized steel, composites, plastics, acrylic, polycarbonate, ABS and painted or sealed wood and concrete. Our bonding tapes provide excellent shear strength, conformability, surface adhesion, and temperature resistance. They are commonly used in applications across a variety of markets including transportation, appliance, electronics, construction, sign and display, and general industrial. Reliably bonds a variety of materials with strength and speed for permanent applications.
Features & Benefits
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Can replace mechanical fasteners or liquid adhesives
- Black, 0.008 in (0.20 mm), modified acrylic adhesive and very conformable acrylic foam core bonds to a wide variety of substrates
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight, and dissimilar materials
- Nameplates and logos
- Electronic displays
- Bezel bonding
Questions about 3M 5907 VHB Tape? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.