- Quantity: 11lb Carton & 22lb Carton
- Industry: Extreme Cold Resistance
- Options: 1/2", 5/8" & 1 3/4" Hot Melt
- Color: Amber
Power Adhesives TEC Bond 7784 Hot Melt Overview
Power Adhesives TEC Bond 7784 is a temperature resistant general purpose polyamide hot melt offering a medium open time. It bonds to a wide variety of surfaces and substrates and can be used when extreme cold or heat are a factor. This Polyamide from Power Adhesive tolerates extremely low temperatures, please check out the specifications tab for more details.
Why Buy form Hotmelt.com
Hotmelt.com carries the full Power Adhesives line of TEC Bond hot melt glue sticks and bulk hot melt products. Please contact us if you have any questions about this glue stick or would like a quote on volume pricing.
Power Adhesives TEC Bond 7784 Glue Stick Per Carton
- 11 lbs of glue stick size 1/2" x 10" is approximately 198 glue sticks
- 11 lbs of glue stick size 5/8" x 10" is approximately 119 glue sticks
- 22 lbs of glue slug size 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" is approximately 176 glue slugs
- Suggested application temperature: 380-420ºF
- Brookfield viscosity (POW-12-VISC) spindle 27: 6000cps @ 350ºF
- Ring & ball softening point (ASTM E28): 275ºF
- Heat resistance (BS5350 Part H3): 220ºF
- Open time: Long
- Low temperature flexibility (tg): -76ºF
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.