- Quantity: 11 lb & 22lb Cartons
- Industry: Packaging
- Options: 1/2"(12mm) Glue Sticks
- Color: Off White
Power Adhesives TEC Bond 341 Hot Melt Overview
Power Adhesives TEC Bond 341 is a new formulation from power adhesives. This packaging hot melt is a premium product with a focus on having low or no odor. Hot melt rarely, if ever, is a health concern to users but some glue sticks can produce an unpleasant odor when being applied.
TEC Bond 341 has a fast tack and strong bond to surfaces like cardboard, paper and corrugated materials. It also works well on coated substrates and even in some woodworking applications.
Power Adhesives TEC 341 Glue Sticks Per Carton
- 11 lbs of glue stick size 1/2" x 12" is approximately 165 glue sticks
- 11 lbs of glue stick size 5/8" x 12" is approximately 99 glue sticks
- 22 lbs of glue slug size 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" is approximately 176 glue slugs
- Suggested application temperature: 380ºF
- Brookfield viscosity (POW-12-VISC) spindle 27: 6,000cps @ 350ºF
- Ring & ball softening point (ASTM E28): 230ºF
- Heat resistance (BS5350 Part H3): 167ºF
- Open time: Very Short
- Low temperature flexibility (tg): 14ºF
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.