- Quantity: 11 lb & 22 lb Cartons
- Use: Multi-Purpose
- Options: 1/2", 5/8", & 1 3/4" Hot Melt
- Color: Tan
Power Adhesives TEC Bond 23 Hot Melt Overview
This medium viscosity multi-purpose hot melt is great for a variety of substrates. We recommend using this Power Adhesives Tec Bond 23 for fabric, hard & soft wood, and it works with numerous plastics.
TEC Bond 23 works on a variety of substrates making it a well rounded hot melt product usable in many applications but we think it is especially good with woodworking or assembly projects that involve paper, wood and light metal or plastics.
Why Buy from Hotmelt.com
TEC Bond 23 is a great money saving option for some of the more expensive woodworking hot melt glue sticks. Hotmelt.com offers a low price guarantee on the TEC Bond 23 glue sticks and all of the Power Adhesive products. Contact us for samples or bulk pricing.
If you have any further questions on TEC Bond 23 hot melt sticks or any other TEC Bond hot melt give us a call 877.933.3343!
Power Adhesives TEC 23 Glue Sticks Per Carton
- 11 lbs of glue stick size 1/2" x 12" is approximately 165 glue sticks
- 11 lbs of glue stick size 5/8" x 12" is approximately 99 glue sticks
- 22 lbs of glue slug size 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" is approximately 176 glue slugs
- Form: Solid
- Odour: Slight resinous
- Colour: Brown
- Density: 0.98 g/cm³
- Softening point: 88ºC / 190ºF(typical)
- Flash point: Over 200ºC / 390ºF
- Flammability: Combustible not flammable. No explosion hazard.
- Melting Point: Over 200ºC/ 390ºF
Great customer service. Quality product and fast shipping!
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.