Related Blog Posts
TEC Bond 14 Packaging Hot Melt
- Quantity: 11lb & 22lb Cartons
- Industry: Packaging Hot Melt
- Options: 1/2", 5/8" & 1 3/4"
- Color: Light Tan
Power Adhesives TEC Bond 14 Hot Melt Overview
Power Adhesives TEC Bond 14 is a high delivery, fast setting packaging adhesive providing an excellent bond to cardboard and paper substrates.
This hot glue also offers a low viscosity which helps minimize stringing and improves glue gun output insuring there is a minimal space in-between the surfaces you are adhering.
You can find this hot melt in a number of glue stick sizes as well as in bulk hot melt form.
Why Buy from Hotmelt.com
Hotmelt.com carries the full Power Adhesives line of TEC Bond hot melt glue sticks and bulk hot melt products. Please contact us if you have any questions about this glue stick or would like a quote on volume pricing.
Power Adhesives TEC Bond 14 Glue Sticks Per Carton
- 11 lbs of glue stick size 1/2" x 12" is approximately 165 glue sticks
- 11 lbs of glue stick size 5/8" x 12" is approximately 99 glue sticks
- 22 lbs of glue slug size 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" is approximately 176 glue slugs
Power Adhesives TEC Bond 14 Specifications
- Suggested application temperature: 320ºF-380ºF
- Brookfield viscosity (POW-12-VISC) spindle 27: 2000cps @ 350ºF
- Ring & ball softening point (ASTM E28): 235ºF
- Heat resistance (BS5350 Part H3): 185ºF
- Open time: Short
- Low temperature flexibility (tg): 14ºF